Thursday, August 28, 2008

Daring to Dream

Because I am feeling a little sorry for myself tonight about a little job search rejection (yeah, it's a bummer) and because that also means I still have free time to spare, I am going to indulge in something I admit to be remarkably shallow and self-absorbed. I am going to SHOP FOR A WHOLE NEW WARDROBE. Not in real life, no, that would require having landed the job. I am going to pick out a new wardrobe and will spare no detail.

First, a cashmere sweater from J.Crew.


A new pair of Citizens from Nordstrom.


Tory Burch tunic-extraordinaire.


The Ultimate Wrap Dress, Diane VF, The Real Deal.


A sassy paisley sweater and pencil skirt from Banana.


ORANGE. RUFFLED. BRAVE. BANANA.


Yellow is my new favorite, and this one could be my first official purchase from Bluefly!


Toms' Boots? I think I can, I think I can.


Burberry Jacket for the coldest Seattle days.


That is all. I have virtually shopped til I have virtually dropped.

No comments: