Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That Was Refreshing!



Thank you for all the inspired comments about the crap you enjoy eating. It made me feel better about my own dirty little secrets. :)

Now I don't think anything's more fun to talk about than food, but here's my next best offer: Let's trade Etsy Favorites! I'm sure there's already a way to share your favorite sellers somehow, but my theory is that posting here on my blog will offer these artists just a sliver of publicity, and that may be enough to eventually win their hearts/make them want to give me free art. Somehow.


Because linking all of these would make my little head explode, just type in a name below, like this: "NAME.etsy.com".

sarahearn
jessgonacha
helveticaneue (as seen above!)
houseoftelsa
Bombus
OnePunkPosy
rachelaustin
AliciaBock
brookerpie
kellyrae
redrubyrose
sophiassweetspot
SEWNBYDCC
AmyGiacomelli
blurb
dutchdoor
galabent
rarrarpress
sarahridgley
kateendle
matsudabunch
MariposaAvenue
kristinemays
12fifteen
kwilson544
foundling
palomasnest
remarket
JennMaruskaDesign
piperewan
treetopstudio
tarajandrews
evapaul
BrassPaperclip
shelbyhealey
Mikiye
girlygirlpurses
yumiyumi
UglyKitty
hazelbrown

Now tell me your favorites, quick!

2 comments:

Diane Harris, Stash Bandit said...

I will eventually check all of these out! One of my other favorites is deciduoussoul. Love the little scrabble-tile necklaces. Might actually buy one!

Maryann said...

madebyhank! I bought one of her sublime purses.