Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cloudstreet


"I just relived Cloudstreet."

These are the words Dustin told me the night before we handed in a ten-page paper on the most incredible novel OF OUR TIME. So naturally, I went ahead and relived it too; page by underlined page, I walked back through my favorite story. Oh, and two hours later I finally got around to writing about it.

And now, just in time for the summer of reading-palooza, Tim Winton, the writer of our favorite story, is coming to Seattle. For a reading. From his new book, Breath. Clearly, we will all be going.

You know who you are.

1 comment:

Meguire Heston said...

I will be in San Diego! I am seriously so sad... I almost started crying. You guys will have to take lots of pictures for me...and tell Tim that he changed my life.

Also...very ironic post if you have received my "reply" to your wedding. Keep your eye out. :)