Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yes, Carly, I Will Respond.

I couldn't say no to these emails in seventh grade, and now I can't say no on my blog. :)

1. What is your occupation? nanny, geoteamer, apartment building grunt worker,preschool teacher (GAWSH).
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm wearing purple and green stripes, I don't get to watch Clinton and Stacy anymore. Clearly.
3. What are you listening to right now? The new Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz duet. DUH.
4. The last thing you ate? Quinoa muffin with cherry jam.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Maybe Dustin should be the judge of that. :)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red or maybe green.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The Hubster-to-be.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Indeed.
9. How old are you today? 23
10. Favorite drink? Pomegranate-raspberry mojito from Palisade. GOOD LORD.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football, but DW's teaching me how soccer explains the world.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yeah, sure.
13. Pets? Are you kidding me? No. NO.
14. Favorite food? The Midnight Cuban Sandwich from Paseo, chips and salsa with ranch, my mom's chicken salad (right now, that would be really helpful, actually), anybody's best version of chili, gazpacho, spinach salad with bacon, Sonja's salmon, Haagen Daz...but that's just what sounds good right now. ;)
15. Last movie you watched? The Parent Trap I & II (the Hayley Mills editions, I'm a little embarrassed I just had to admit that)
16. What do you do to vent anger? Okay, Oprah, I know this isn't ideal...but I go find a really long recipe and spend a couple of hours coooooking!
17. Favorite Day of the year? I think this year it's going to be June 28th.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Magic Nursery Babies, believe it.
19. What is your favorite, Fall or Spring? Spring! Lilac season!
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? I have been known to eat blueberries by the handful.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Meguire, since she now has TWO invitations. :)
24. Who is least likely to respond? Dustin.
25. Current living arrangements? With Kelsey. It's been such a treat.
26. When was the last time you cried? Right now, as I'm watching the Nate Berkus makeover for the sweetest Seattle family ever.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? My makeshift Rubbermaid dresser.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Mom.
29. The friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Maybe Carly? That's so funny to think about.
30. Favorite smell? Fancy lotion. Stella Sophia Virzi's blond hair.
31. What inspires you? Reading stories about really plain people who have made really extraordinary choices.
32. What are you afraid of?
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Hello, I'm marrying the KING OF QUESO.
34. Favorite car? Well, until Jen Orr inspired me to buy a Prius, it was a Mini.
35. Favorite cat breed? This is worse than the general pet question.
36. Favorite dog breed? Same.
37. Favorite horse breed? The ones with big feet.
38. Number of keys on your key ring? Too many.
39. How many years at your current job? I don't have any real jobs, just several random ones.
40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
41. Today’s date and time: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:03pm

No comments: